Kate Middleton left Windsor…

Kate Middleton left Windsor for the first time since her surgery on her stomach. Until after Easter, she will not be able to do any royal duties.

One close friend now says that the 42-year-old Princess of Wales is “on the mend,” which is a good sign for her recovery. Kate spent most of two weeks in the hospital after being admitted to the London Clinic last month for an operation that was not made public.

There were soon rumors and guesses about what happened, but the future Queen of England was able to go back to her family home in Windsor and has been healing there out of the public eye ever since.

A close friend of Kate’s has said that she will be spending the half-term break with her family at the royal estate of Sandringham. This is new information about her health.

One of Catherine’s friends told the Daily Mail, “Catherine is recovering well.”

Kate Middleton left Windsor…

The woman was excited for a change of scenery. In Norfolk, she will be able to relax while the kids have fun with William.

Since the sudden news that Kate would be having surgery on her abdomen, a lot more has been said about her health. Only a few specifics about her condition have been released, and the royal family has remained characteristically silent.

In fact, the only thing we know for sure is that Kate had to stay in the hospital for 13 days after her surgery. Even though Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis did not get to meet their mother in person, Prince William was by her side as much as possible during this time.

It was said by Spanish sources that Kate had been put into a coma because of problems with her recovery from surgery. This made people even more worried. Those claims were quickly shot down by Kensington Palace, but it’s still not clear what exactly Kate was suffering from that needed surgery.

In any case, the news that the Princess of Wales is now healthy enough to go between Windsor and Sandringham will be a relief to royal fans who have been following Kate’s recovery very closely.

Also, the Daily Mail says that King Charles is at Sandringham too. He just got his first cancer treatment earlier this week.

Both the king and his daughter-in-law were in the hospital around the same time for treatment of an enlarged prostate. In a later statement, the Palace did confirm that doctors had found a type of cancer. They didn’t say what kind of cancer Charles has or what stage he’s in, but they said it wasn’t prostate cancer.

Let’s wish Kate Middleton and King Charles the best as they move forward.

Related Posts

The ex-wife of David Hasselhoff and the Baywatch star died at age 61

Actress Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff, who was David Hasselhoff’s wife from 1989 to 2006, has died. Her age was sixty-one. She was found dead at her Los Angeles residence…

Our thoughts and prayers are with Willie Nelson during these difficult times

When it comes to celebrities, one thing is certain, their lives are everything but ordinary, and the life story of living legend Willie Nelson is just the…

King Charles Hospitalized for Short Stay During Ongoing Cancer Treatment

King Charles III was briefly hospitalized on Thursday due to temporary side effects from his ongoing cancer treatment, Buckingham Palace confirmed. The 76-year-old monarch underwent a scheduled…

Madeleine McCann case shaken by shocking update that could change everything

Madeleine McCann went missing 17 years ago from an apartment in Praia da Luz, in Portugal, while her parents were out having dinner. Her case is still…

The only seven times Barack Obama shed tears during his eight years in office as US president

Dorothy Height was known as the “Godmother of American civil rights” and once marched with Martin Luther King Jr. Dorothy passed away in 2010 at the age…

ELLEN DEGENERES THE PAIN WAS UNIMAGINABLE!!!

n a startling revelation, Ellen DeGeneres shared her intense struggle with co’ vid, highlighting a surprising and debilitating symptom: severe back pain. Contracting the virus in December…