Kate Middleton and Prince William “going through hell”, claims stylist who worked with royal children

Kate Middleton and Prince William are struggling amidst the former’s battle with her disease, with a clothing designer who has styled the couple’s children going so far as to describe how they’re “going through hell”.

The Princess of Wales bravely revealed her diagnosis to the public on March 22, following two months of speculation and conjecture as to her whereabouts and well being.

At the time of the shock announcement, few details were offered as to the specifics of her condition. The type of disease she has remains unknown, for example, as does the stage she is in.

In truth, the general public haven’t been given much to go on of late to quell their natural curiosity as to how Kate might be getting on. While King Charles has been seen out and about as he undergoes treatment for his own disease, Kate has been recovering well away from the flashing of cameras since the video in which she confirmed for the world that she was ill.

“I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you, personally, for all the wonderful messages of support and for your understanding whilst I have been recovering from surgery,” Middleton said in the March clip.

“It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family, but I’ve had a fantastic medical team who have taken great care of me, for which I am so grateful.”

“This, of course, came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family,” Middleton said.

“As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be OK.”

Prince William returned to his royal duties recently, prompting optimism among those who thought it must be a positive sign that he felt ready to head back to work.

Yet a new report, following an interview with a clothing designer who has styled Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, paints an altogether bleaker picture.

Speaking to the Telegraph, Amaia Arrieta revealed: “I’m heartbroken at the moment, I think they are going through a lot, I hope they will be back. It’s really personal.”

Arrieta was also among those to offer her well wishes in the immediate aftermath of Kate’s announcement.

The clothing designer wrote on social media at the time: “Our thoughts and prayers are with the Princess of Wales and her family as she bravely faces her disease and undergoes preventive treatment. We stand in solidarity with her, offering our support, strength, and unwavering hope for her well-being and recovery.”

Related Posts

From Acid Attack Survivor to Hope Advocate: Katie Piper’s 16-Year Journey of Resilience

Sixteen years ago, her life was changed forever. She became the victim of a vicious acid attack carried out by her ex-boyfriend and an accomplice. The assault…

The twin twins, who weighed 586 and 604 pounds respectively, have shed a significant amount of weight.

There was an immediate need for action to guarantee that no more lives were endangered! Kandi and Brandi have been fighting stress with food since they were…

What Is Paprika Made From? A Simple Kitchen Question With Flavorful Answers

It started as an easygoing afternoon of meal prep — chopping vegetables, measuring spices, and preparing a classic goulash. Then came an unexpected pause: what exactly is paprika? The…

Courtside Spotlight: The Obamas Steal the Show at the NBA’s 75th All-Star Celebration

It wasn’t only the highlight plays that energized the crowd at this year’s landmark basketball showcase. When Barack Obama and Michelle Obama settled into their courtside seats at the NBA All-Star Game,…

Newly Discovered Leads Revealed in Nancy Guthrie Case — DNA, Alleged Suspect’s Sketch, and More

Investigators searching for 84-year-old Nancy Guthrie have provided cautious updates, emphasizing that forensic work is ongoing even though no suspect or major breakthrough has been announced. Authorities…

Cracker Barrel Responds to Change With Updated Travel and Dining Guidelines

For decades, a road trip across America has felt incomplete without the sight of a wooden porch, rocking chairs, and the promise of a homestyle meal inside….